Winners announcement!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! Do you know what that means?! It means that it's time to see who won some books!! Here's the usual vlog announcing the winners. Below is the text list of the winners. Right now I'm going to the zoo to see real live *PENGINS!

Enjoy!


*If you don't know how much I love pengins (and no, that's not a typo) please check the right sidebar.

Winners were e-mailed at 4pm MST on 9/23/12, they have 48 hours to respond before new winners are chosen.

Winners:

  • Blood Red Road, Jenn H.
  • Incarnate, Amber L.
  • Palace of Stone, Heather C.
  • Under the Never Sky, Kayla B.
  • Shadowcry, Molly F.
  • Nevermore, Kassandra F.
  • Everneath, Bookish in a Box
  • Cinder, Holly H.
  • For Darkness Shows, Lexi E.
  • Monument 14, Pam M.
  • Earrings, Gabrielle Carolina
  • Shadow and Bone, Kyra M.
  • Sweet Shadows, Erin
  • Between Shades of Gray, Kassandra F.
  • Hardcover Set, Ricki M-C-D
  • Single HC, Liana C.
  • Paperback, Erin
  • Vessel, Mel B.
  • The Girl of Fire and Thorns, Emily (Ems Crammed Bookshelf)
  • Legend by Marie Lu, Kitty
  • Matched, Texas Book Lover


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012

17 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Enna! (we share a birthday week!)

    I love the way you do your winner announcements. So happy and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday have fun with the Pengins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Enna Isilee! You are one of the lovely people I get to know and I'm so glad I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Enna! Have fun visiting with the Pengins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!

    congrats to the winners

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Oh, yes! I LOVE your birthday, Enna! ; ) I wanted the nerdy earrings most of any prize this year. : )

    I hope you enjoy your PENGINS dearest, and LOVED the song!

    G.C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you do this, Enna! You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a FANTASTIC birthday, Enna!! Have fun and enjoy the pengins.lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday! Your vlog was super cute, and I hope you enjoy your pengins!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday, Ennalee!

    Is it terrible that I didn't immediately get the title of the video?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your videos. Great song! Happy Birthday! Hope you had fun with the penguins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much and I hope you have a very happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Enna! You're amazing. And I'm sorry (again) for not putting my last initial.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful giveaway!

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday and have fun at the zoo :D!

    Thanks for the AMAZING Birthday Bash Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday! And, YAY! I'm really glad I won! Congrats to all the other winners :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails