Birthday Bash Review, Weeks 1-2

Would you like a review of what's happened on the birthday bash so far? I know I would. Here's the big things you need to know:

I interviewed SIX authors so far! Click the images below to be taken to their interview. In each interview there's a link where you can go and win the book pictured. Fun times, eh?



I also reviewed Palace of Stone. I had hoped to have my review of Enshadowed up Thursday, but the book didn't arrive until Wednesday night. I'm not that fast of a reader.

This week was a little slow, with something only every other day. From now on there will be something (mostly giveaways) EVERY WEEKDAY. So buckle up, kiddos. Here we go!

How are you liking the bash so far?


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails