FREEDOM!

Want to know how to get rid of all those blogs you followed once upon a time but now you just want them GONE?! Good news! After much pestering, my Blogging Bud Emily posted how to do it! Pay attention to the part where she metions the "Sites you've joined" page. That's where you can mass-unfollow.

When GFC first came around I LITERALLY went to the YA book blog directory and followed EVERY BLOG. I can't tell you how good it feels to be rid of them. :)



All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

3 comments:

  1. Ouch, so that explains why my GFC number just went down. I sure feel valued. Just kidding. I went through mine a while back and discovered that several of those I was following had stopped blogging. It was nice to get those off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, whoops! I just re-followed you. I got a little slap-happy with unfollowing. Went from about 500 to 46.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try that! A number of the bloggers I follow have stopped blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails