Best of 2011 Winner!

Time to announce the winner of the best of 2011 contest! There were only 49 qualifying entries (3 people didn't get any right and were disqualified) so only one person is getting only one book. Yeesh. I don't know why I have nearly twice the followers, but got less than HALF the participation of last year! Oh well. More money for ME! ;)

Before the announcing of the winner, it's time for the obligatory answers & statistics:

Answers:
(Click to see larger)

Statistics:
(% of people who got the answer right per book
click to see larger)

And the winner (who also got all 16 right! This made me very happy) is...


Congrats! You can choose any book you'd like from this list.

Other honorable mentions who got all 16 correct:

Ren @ All By Myshelf
melissa @ 1lbr
Gabrielle Carolina
Evie
Maria
Vivien

The upcoming release giveaway will FINALLY start up again this month. Give me a week or so to get it ready, though. :)


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

2 comments:

  1. I got them all right! That's a total win in my book. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Gabrielle - I'm just happy I got them all right!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails