In My Mailbox: HAPPY new year

I usually am not very political in my song choice, but this one just seemed too apropos to ignore what with all the crazy things happening on the internet lately. I did edit the song a little, because even though I looked up the lyrics before I bought it and it does say "The ship going down" it certainly doesn't SOUND like that's what she's saying. Enjoy! Links below.



Library:
A Monster Calls, by Patrick Ness (Goodreads | Amazon)
This Dark Endeavor, by Kenneth Oppel (Goodreads | Amazon)
Department Nineteen, by Will Hill (Goodreads | Amazon)

Purchased:
Seriously… I'm Kidding, by Ellen Degeneres (Goodreads | Amazon)
Sisters Red, by Jackson Pearce (Goodreads | Amazon)
Cinder, by Marissa Meyer (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Book of a Thousand Days, by Shannon Hale (Goodreads | Amazon)

Review (from Amazon Vine):
Partials, by Dan Wells (Goodreads | Amazon)

Christmas:
The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern (Goodreads | Amazon) Recommended by Suey
Shadowcry, by Jenna Burtenshaw (Goodreads | Amazon)
DeathWatch, by Ari Berk (Goodreads | Amazon)
Witchlanders, by Lena Coakley (Goodreads | Amazon)


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012

12 comments:

  1. I don't know if you are planning to review The Night Circus, but I'd love to know your opinion when you're done. I have read it...just wondering what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love the chair dancing! Too cute. Have fun with that pile of books. You'll be reviewing them all, what? Like, next week? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great books this week! I love Ellen! I can't wait to read Cinder, it sounds so unique! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much awesome! I loved Cinder! I still need to get my hands on Night Circus. I've been hearing wonderful things about that one! Enjoy!

    http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-26-one-with-all-signed.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a week! Haven't read any of those, hope you enjoy em!

    My IMM will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just reviewed A Monster Calls!! I hope you love it :)

    xo,
    La Toya <a href='http://latoyaliterally.blogspot.com/2012/01/book-review-monster-calls-by-patrick.html">(La Toya, Literally)</a>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute IMM! And so many great books. I have a few of the same books that I still have to read, too.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THE SHIRT! (And the books are nice, too.)

    Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had The Night Circus on hold at the library for a LONG time. And I totally want to read Cinder. Happy reading!

    I love your shirt. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun video =) I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Especially Cinder i can't wait to read that! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am really looking forward to reading Cinder!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are in for SUCH a treat with A Monster Calls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails