Lil bit 'bout me.

I saw that Nicole at WORD for Teens did this. And it looked super-fun! And I'm sick, ergo too lazy to write a review today. If you decide to do this, leave a link in the comments!

Age: This is one of those things that I never reveal, as it would compromise my secret identity. Muahaha!

Bed Size: Twin

Chore that you hate: I've always hated dusting the blinds. So tedious!

Dogs: I'd love to get a Shi-tzu or a Jack Russel Terrier some day.

Essential start to your day: Shower. I literally CAN NOT function if I have not showered in the morning.

Favorite colors: My favorite base color is bright green. But I like to pair it with pink, orange, blue... so... my blog colors.

Gold or silver: I'm actually a big fan of two-tone! Is that cheating? I'd like my [completely hypothetical] wedding ring to be a mix of both gold and white gold (which is silver-y).

Height: 5'9" I'm one inch away from being able to join the tall club.

Instruments you play: At one point in time I could play the piano, flute, guitar, and nose flute. Now I can make sound with all four, but can't really play a song...

Job title: Reptile handler, theatre teaching assistant, library page (No joke. All three.)

Kids: HA! I have younger siblings? Does that count?

Live: Happy Valley! (I'll leave it to you to figure out which one)

Overnight hospital stays: Um... once I stayed overnight for a drug trial... but it wasn't really at a hospital. Most of my hospital stays happened during my "I want to eat everything" phase. And I don't really remember it.

Pet peeves: Boy, howdy. Hows about I just leave this one blank? Your computer my crash if I wrote them all down.

Quote from a movie: "You ask a serious question, I'll give you a serious answer: Happy enough. I don't expect much. I don't get much, I don't give much. I generally enjoy whatever comes along. That's my answer for you, summed up for your feminine consideration. I'm happy enough."

Right or left-handed: Right.

Siblings: Two brothers.

Time you wake up: Do I have school? Then probably around 6-8:30 depending on the day. No school? Closer to 11.

Underwear: Have you seen this video? I know not to answer this question online.

Vegetable you hate: Most of them... but particularly anything cooked. I'm fine with most raw vegetables.

What makes you run late: Mostly the internet, but also sleepiness.

X-Rays you've had: Teeth, and back. (My neck and spine are backwards!)

Yummy food that you make: Hm... one time I made awesome cookies. I also like to make bread. But... I don't cook a lot.

Zoo animal: Tigers!


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

4 comments:

  1. Your neck and spine are backwards?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's mine:
    http://sarahsyablog.blogspot.com/2011/11/a-zs-of-sarah-aka-lil-bit-bout-me.html
    (Sorry...I've got link issues right now!)
    And I'm curious about your backward spine too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails