In My Mailbox: Thanksgiving/Zelda Edition

I couldn't find my FLIP camcorder today, so I had to use my webcam. The quality of this video is SO BAD that I almost didn't post it. But it's been so long since I did an IMM vlog, that this needed to be done.

Enjoy... I guess.

EDIT: Ugh. Nevermind. The quality is so poor I don't want it just sitting on my blog. Is that irrational? If you really want to see it, you can click here to go to the YouTube site.

I gotta find that FLIP.


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

3 comments:

  1. I love your in my mail boxes but making the books dance like that makes it very hard to read what book it is (same goes with the dancing paper)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* I know. Usually you can read it when I'm using my regular camcorder. Like I said, my webcam stinks. And I try to hold the book still for at least a couple seconds. This IMM was a FAIL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not that bad, Enna Isilee. And you got some great books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails