Audio Review: Queen's Thief Series


Author: Megan Whalen Turner
Narrator: Jeff Woodman
Genre:  Fantasy
Producer: Recorded Books
Books in Series: 4 (I only listened to the first three)
Overall Rating:

Review: I listened to this series so I would be ready to read the fourth book (which I still haven't done). This is the second time I've listened to the series, and I really enjoy them. At first, I didn't think the narrator was anything special. His voices all sounded really similar to me. But that's because in the FIRST book, there are only male characters, and they all kind of have similar personalities.

It wasn't until the second and third books that the narrator really shone. I LOVE the voices he does for the queens, and he puts such emotion into his characters. This series is all about the different emotions the characters have, so this is important.

Overall I think he does great justice to the series, and the recording quality is great. I really enjoy listening to these.




All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

4 comments:

  1. This is basically my favorite book series ever. Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Emy, I LOVE this series. It is my favorite series. King of Attolia is my favorite book in the series. Like you, I love the reader. He is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These may need to be my first audiobooks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have looked for this series as audiobooks for my husband (I read them and loved them, but he only does audiobooks), but I haven't been able to track them down. I'm glad to know they exist somewhere! I'll have to look again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails