August Author of the Month Nominations!

All right, guys! It's nearly mid-July, which means it's time to start thinking about who will be Squeaky's AUGUST AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT! This will be the first time I do this, I'm really excited.

Do you guys have anyone you'd like to nominate? Preferably someone newer to the book-world or someone who had a book recently published. You're also welcome to nominate someone who's book will be published in August and you just want to know more about it!

PLEASE comment with possible authors. And remember, there will be a giveaway associated with whoever you nominate. Prizes! Hurrah!

2 comments:

  1. How about starting with a young author such as
    Catherine Banner. She published her first novel 'the eyes of a king' at the age of 18.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading 13 to Life right now by Shannon Delany and it's really good. I also have Siren that I haven't started but it looks good, maybe I can find another blogger that's reviewed it, it's by Tricia Rayburn. Also Karma Bites by Stacy Kramer and Valerie Thomas. I reviewed that one. I thought it was great! Stacy Kramer is interesting too, she just finishing directing Linsay Lohan in a movie (poor her) and wrote for the Lizzie Macguire shows. If you have a kid that watches Disney you probably know that show. Anyway, I've been trying to get in touch with her to do an interview, but I think I'm just too new at this. She'd make a great interview. I can give you her tweet info if you want.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails