And thus my will cracked and shattered with a pronounced TWEET!

I have noticed that tweeting and blogging go hand in hand. For many many moons I have denied the fact that I even had a Twitter account. But now I am embracing it.

I'm not going to keep you posted on what I'm eating for breakfast, or what the weather is like. But I do hope to give little shout-outs about contests, author signings, and book releases/announcements.

That's it. It's going to be purely book related. That's IT.

 And now I am going to say it.*deep breath*


I am on twitter. Will you be my friend?

https://twitter.com/Enna_Isilee

6 comments:

  1. Haha, yes, I find that it's best to embrace the social networking. I actually really love Twitter; it's so easy to connect with other bloggers. :) I believe I'm your friend now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I just joined Twitter this week. I still don't totally understand how it works, but I am making lost of new book friends over there.

    I will follow you. Come on over and follow me too!

    Melina

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I ever join the Twitter band wagon I'll find ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll follow YOU anywhere! (except on Twitter. I just CAN'T!) Don't worry, it's me not you... I don't believe anything great happens in 140 characters or less!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand, and I agree.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails