Want to Make Your Own Book? Act FAST!

Get your free book!

Click on that link and you'll get to make your own free book. Unfortunately, you have to sign up within the next few hours and then the offer is void. It really is free, no gimicks. My mom's already made one. Y'all can thank Oprah. I don't have time to tell ya the details, because I've got to get the word out ASAP!

This is a reall, hardback, nicely bound book. It'd make a great Christmas gift.

I found one that's butterfly themed and I'm going to fill it with some of my stories. SQUEE! I'm so excited!

Sorry I didn't mention this sooner, I just found out!

~Enna Isilee

3 comments:

  1. Darn, I missed it (mostly 'cause I was watching Mamma Mia! the past couple hours [well, I don't regret it, the movie was good, but still]...) :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer, I was too late. Sounds like a cool idea though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made one of my best pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails