I'm Thankful for Crazy Twilight Fans

Yep. For one day in my entire life I was actually thankful for those crazy Twilighters.

I saw Twilight on opening day and it was a BLAST! The movie was corny, the soundtrack really got on my nerves, and some of the lines had me laughing out loud (psst. They weren't the ones that were supposed to make you laugh). And yet I had a really great time! Those twiterpated teenagers screaming their heads off every time He came on screen. Ha! It was really funny.

Okay, aside from my sarcastic-ness, I do have some valid comments:

I thought the actors did a good job for the lines they were given, I really did.

I absolutely adored Jasper. I thought he was so FUNNY! ('He's the one who looks like he's in pain.' 'Don't worry, Jasper. You won't hurt her') Ha!

I thought Rosalie was really mis-cast. I don't mean to sound rude, not at all, but she wasn't skinny or pretty enough to play Rosalie (that's not an insult to the actress, it's just that Rosalie is supposed to be inhumanly gorgeous, so how could they find a human that could play her?)

Soundtrack really did get on my nerves. A soundtrack is supposed to really bring you into the movie, I thought this one took away from it.

Whenever they did one of those Carlisle flashbacks I thought it was really scary, and not the way they were meaning to make it.

Hm... those are the only things that come to my mind. I could easily think of more positive and more negative comments, but I'm going to stop there. I waited this long hoping that the rest of y'all might have seen it by now.

*PLEASE* No bashing. This is my personal blog where I am allowed to state my own personal opinions. I'm sorry if you disagree.

~Enna Isilee

3 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for it to come to a dollar theater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agreed about the soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with the scenes that were funny when they were supposed to be the most dramatic! I thought they really overdid some of the lines that were straight from the book, but despite all that I really enjoyed it. I don't think anyone can deny that it was entertaining :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails