And so the Mojo Died.

Well, I did get my mojo back. I read three books in four days. :)

And then it died.

I have to read Wuthering Heights for my Literature class and, while I'm really enjoying the story, it's taking me a really long time to get through.

*sigh*

I've been meaning to write a post about my thoughts on the Twilight movie, but I'm kind of scared. I don't want people to attack me again, even thought my thoughts aren't that bad.

*again, sigh*

Well. I think I'm gonna go read more WH so I can get that mojo back, again.

~Enna Isilee

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails