A week of interesting events

My week has been crazy! Nothing really happened on Monday, but on Tuesday I had to go take a huge test on alphebetization at this really great library because they were trying to weedle out from a group of people the ones that were good. I got called in for an interveiw today, in only a few hours! Squee!

Plus, we had our first critique group meeting on Wednesday and it was great (hwalk, check your e-mail. And, Gretchen... I would have e-mailed you, but I don't know your e-mail). Unfortunately almost as soon as I got home I was hit with gastroenteritis (or, Stomach Flu) it's been going around my family/neighborhood all month. Bleh.

But, while feverish with the stomach flu, I send a very wierd e-mail to Laini Taylor and made it onto her blog! Yay! This makes me happy.

And honestly guys, if you haven't read any of Laini's books-- well... her one book that's in print right now-- you should. She's really amazing, and probably one of the funniest/sweetest authors out there. I've ha her on my Reader feed forever and have never regretted it. You should have her on yours too!

Alright, that's it. Well... now I have to go find a skirt to wear to my interview...

~Enna Isilee

5 comments:

  1. I hope your interview goes super-well! And that you feel all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ick. Sorry you were sick. Have a great interivew, though!

    And very cool what Laini said about you (and Celes). It's exciting. :-)

    anilee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!

    And I can't wait for you to read Silksinger! It's so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool!

    That is freaking awesome, what she said about Shannon's fans...:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, shucks :-)

    Hope you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails