Rapunzel’s Revenge--Hale, Hale, Hale


This book is so cute! It’s a unique take on a classic fairy tale and it practically sings of Shannon and Dean Hale.

I’ve never been one for graphic novels—1: because I don’t know how to read them & 2: because I prefer to create my own images for stories—but this one was so amazing that it was an easy and happy read.

This book only took me about 40 minutes to read, but it was a really great 40 minutes.

I really can’t say anything more about it other than it was so cute and great.

That’s really it.

Really.

~Enna Isilee

10 comments:

  1. I've heard about this - it looks really good. Glad to hear that you liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this. I don't normally read graphic novels but since it's Shannon Hale...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You people are so lucky. I want this so bad! Who's the publisher?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The publisher is Bloomsbury USA :) Do they sell graphic novels in regular bookstores, or do you have to go to a comic book store? I have one in town, but it looks a little shady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know about all book stores but Barnes and Noble had a whole section devoted to different types of graphic novels, so I'm guess that Borders would also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still really, really jealous of you. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. They usually sell them in normal bookstores. And any bookstore worth its stuff with have the latest Hale book.

    Celes, you can borrow my copy if you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "any bookstore worth its stuff will have the latest Hale book."

    Couldn't have said it better myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. it sounds so good ! ughh i've been waiting forever !
    *rushes over to the nearest bookstore and buys it*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails