Kiki Strike: The Empress’s Tomb-- Kirsten Miller



What’s happening in New York City?



Giant Squirrels.



A Haunted Mansion.



Six fierce friends with fiercer secrets.

I really liked this book. I wasn't too thrilled with the first Kiki Strike because I thought it was just trying to put too much into one novel, but this one was great. It stuck with one storyline, had a great exposition and rising action, and the whole time I was wrapped up in the story much more than I was with the first one.

The ending drove me crazy! That's a horrible way to end a book! (I don't mean the ending was horrible, it was just nerve-wracking).

Really good. It's worth reading the first one so you can read this one. And the first one's really not that bad.

~Enna Isilee

4 comments:

  1. I agree. It took me awhile to get into the first and I liked it, but I loved this one right from the start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading the first one right now so it's helpful to know that it gets better! So far I like it, but not terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the first one and I can't wait to read it. Sounds like I should have this one handy for when I'm done with the first!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh...I'm still stuck on the first one. I pretty much got 100 pages in and had to return it to the library. But if the second one's this good, then I guess I'll take the first one out again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails