Bewitching Season-- Marissa Doyle

First I'd like to say that I really love InGroup. They don't send me amazing books all the time, but they've never sent me one that I absolutely hated. If you haven't joined, you should.

Bewitching Season isn't exactly original, it's the story of two teenage witches growing up in Victorian-era England. Their magical governess is stolen, love potions go awry, and madness reigns. I got really frustrated with some of the characters occasionally, but overall I found the book enjoyable. It's a light read that you shouldn't expect much originality or brilliance from, but it's fun enough.


~Enna Isilee

5 comments:

  1. Seconded. I couldn't find a website or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get back to you. I remember you have to send in a letter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, could you post a link when you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good book, I'll have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails