Want tickets to Fierce Reads?

So last week I reviewed the Fierce Reads books. If you missed them, here they are. Click the title to go to the review:


These are some AWESOME titles, folks. And I have some GREAT news for people in Utah! These lovely ladies are coming to our state, twice! If you would like a ticket to the Provo event, I will get one for you. You just have to fill out this form with your name! I can only get 8 tickets (including one for me) so act fast! This is NOT something you'll want to miss.

I hope you all are enjoying your day of remembrance!


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012

5 comments:

  1. Are there a limited number of tickets to this event? Also, how much do the tickets cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tickets are free, but there are a limited amount. I'm not sure how many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been tagged! :) http://ramblingsofeliza.blogspot.com/2012/05/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. *disgruntled mumbling* Why couldn't they wait a couple weeks to visit? Then I could partake in the fun. I really want to mean Leigh Bardugo. *serious frown*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to be there! How fun! I don't know many Utah bloggers. :)

    - Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails