In My Mailbox: A Big Mistake




Hooked, by Catherine Greenman (Goodreads | Amazon)
Slayers, by C.J. Hill (Goodreads | Amazon)
Haunting Violet, by Alyxandra Harvey (Goodreads | Amazon)
Prized, by Caragh O'Brien (Goodreads | Amazon)
Carrier of the Mark, by Leigh Fallon (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Fox Inheritance, by Mary Pearson (Goodreads | Amazon)
Glow, by Amy Kathleen Ryan (Goodreads | Amazon)
Dark Eden, by Patrick Carman (Goodreads | Amazon)
Guardian of the Gate, by Michelle Zink (Goodreads | Amazon)
Jellicoe Road, by Melina Marchetta (Goodreads | Amazon)
Factotum, by D.M. Cornish (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Exiled Queen, by Cinda Williams Chima (Goodreads | Amazon)
Forever, by Maggie Stiefvater (Goodreads | Amazon)
Supernaturally, by Kiersten White (Goodreads | Amazon)
Threads and Flames, by Esther Friesner (Goodreads | Amazon)
Entwined, by Heather Dixon (Goodreads | Amazon)


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

10 comments:

  1. I got Prized this week, I was so excited about it! Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got a lot this week! Hope you enjoy all those books! Happy Reading!

    My IMM will go up tomorrow! Be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So . . . you get a lot of books. Do you keep them all? I tend to only keep my absolute favorite ones or ones I want to read again (or read for the first time).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather,

    I keep the majority of them. However, many of the ARCs I recieve are not mine to keep, just borrow. If I didn't like the book or don't want to keep it then I'll either trade with someone else, donate to my library, or throw them away (some ARCs I recieve are non-transferable. I can keep them or throw them away, but not give them away). Naturally, all the books that I purchase I keep. I have somewhere around 500 books in my personal collection. Most are books that I LOVE, books that I got signed, or books I haven't read yet. But there are a few books that I just feel so-so on. 

    So... There you go. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a tease! And I love the music!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the backround music:) You got some great reads this week-- hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and I have identical music taste. I swear, it's like I have a musical twin.

    <3 G.C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Are you gonna be busy or what?!?!? Awesome books you have there. I can't wait for Supernaturally!!

    bchild5 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great mailbox this week or should I say the past two months. I can't wait to see your reviews on several of those titles. Happy reading and thanks for the birthday teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay Jellicoe Road! Love that book, hope you enjoy reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails