A super-fun interview, with me!

This is a kind of meme floating around, where bloggers interview each other. I was interviewed by Cate over at Here's my answers!

You’ve gone to see the school talent show. The closing talent called in sick, and your friend (the director) begs you to fill in. What talent do you show off?
Well... I might do a few lame jokes, or I'd recite a monologue, or... something like that.

Okay, here’s a serious one. If you were given the opportunity to redo one day of your life, would you? Or do you think that every mistake made is a lesson learned?
My first instinct is to say that I would want to redo a day. But... looking back, I think it was all meant to be.

Oh no- it seems that you’re the victim of a prank! An obnoxious mustache has been painted on your face, and it’s not coming off. You’ve still got to go to school- what do you do?
Oh! That one's easy! I pretend to be the new French-exchange student! Ah huh huh!

Do you have a ‘bucket list’ of things you want to do before you die? If so, pick one and explain it.
Geez! These are hard questions! I guess the biggest thing on my list is: "Survive to finish list." Does that really need explaining?

Wildfires come dangerously close to your home, and firefighters give you less than two minutes to grab a few items from your room. You pick up a book, something that has a good memory attached, and an electronic device. Tell us the specifics of these items.
I pick up... oh. That's hard too! What book... what book... First instinct is to say my hardback copy of Enna Burning that has my favorite message from Shannon. That's my book and memory I suppose.
And then the electronic device is EASILY my laptop. I LOVE it!

Wow. My interview wasn't nearly as cool as everyone elses. *sigh* But that's still cool.

If you want me to interview you, just post in the comments! I'll make up new questions.

~Enna Isilee

7 comments:

  1. Interview me, if you like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could interview me, if you want. haha It'd probably bring more publicity for my blog. I just restarted it, but not many people know of it and i have no idea how to get some people reading it. So, if anyone's reading this comment, give my blog a try! Tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! I don't want to be interviewed. It takes too much thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers, smarty pants! I think that groovy green laptop is becoming your fast friend (says the girl with the heart-red laptop!)

    The talent show: the Belle of Amherst monologue for sure!

    Sa-weet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying to think of new and interesting questions for each of you. Just give me a minute. I might recycle some questions from other blogs I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An interview would be fun! Might bring some good publicity...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails