Happy Holiday Weekend! Let's have a contest!


All right! Here we are, approaching the 4th of July weekend! What better way to celebrate then with a free book?!

Many of you have heard of Lisa Mantchev's upcoming book Eyes Like Stars(here's a link to my review). Well, would you like a copy? I'll be giving away a copy in celebration of our Freedom day. All you have to do is post a comment here. If you post about this contest on your blog and post a link here, I'll give you an extra entry.

Easy. Straight forward. And fun! Entries will end on Midnight (Mountain time) on Wednesday the 15th. I'll announce the winner one week from today and I will mail out the book as soon as I get the winner's address. No international entries. I'm sorry, but I can't afford that.

Okay, in summary:
A contest to give away Lisa Mantchev's Eyes Like Stars
Just comment to be entered
Post a link to a blog post advertising the contest for another entry
No international entries
No entries after midnight on Wednesday the 15th
Winner announced Thursday the 16th
All right! Let's go!

~Enna Isilee

27 comments:

  1. Please enter me! :)

    BookBegger
    lyzziebit(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter! Yes, a free book!

    Mutterdrei
    mutterdrei@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enter me please! I have been trying to get my hands on a copy for months!:)

    alwayssomething2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'd love to win this book!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard this book is excellent, and I can't wait to read it! My friend got an ARC of it--actually, two!--so I know this is a good read!

    My e-mail is lady(dot)dashti(at)gmail(dot)com, and I just blogged about it at my blog, Blog of a Thousand Days: http://perfectgoodluck.wordpress.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in!

    Kdolinar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to win!

    priyagan(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, yay! This looks really good...

    Enna-Rin
    the.inkworld@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure! :)

    Happy 4th of July!

    maribethkayla at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This book looks so good!

    wind.speaker(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I left you a little present over at my blog :)

    -Briana

    PS, this is not a contest entry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can not WAIT to read this book! Thanks for the opportunity...

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting! Thanks for the opportunity!

    Cate
    sparrowreview@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want a free book! You love me you really love me!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This book looks great! I'd love to read it! Link to my blog post about the contest: http://amyliz2008.blogspot.com/2009/07/contest-from-squeaky-books.html.

    amyliz2008@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really want to read this!
    posted link on blog here
    http://thelifeofateenlibrarian.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!

    teensatthelibrary[@]yahoo[.]com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to enter your contest Enna, but even more than that I would love to have you follow my blog too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay for free books!

    You has my e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the opportunity! And here is the link to my post: http://thebluecastle.wordpress.com/2009/07/10/eyes-like-stars-giveaway-and-other-things/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please enter me too! I'm looking forward to this one so much...

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've heard that it's a really good book. Glad you posted again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. please enter me
    tashiluvsu@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Enter me please!

    paradoxrevealed (at) aim (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's the 15th, and it's not midnight! I made it?

    ReplyDelete
  25. This was a pretty darn good book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails