Busy, busy

Okay. No. I'm not totally blowing off all of you that asked for interviews. The dealio is that I'm moving into a new apartment, and so I've been CRAZY busy with stuff, including packing away all my books:





Isn't that depressing? All those books, locked away in boxes. And that's not even all of them! I have another chest full of books.

*sigh* So, naturally, I have a hard time reading books through a box. I think I've read 20 pages in the last month. It's horribly depressing. But, c'est la vie.

Have you noticed that most of my posts lately are apologies for not posting? That's just sad.

Pathetically yours,
Enna Isilee

3 comments:

  1. No so pathetic really. Don't be so hard on yourself. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if you think you're pathetic, at least you're not me. 350 pages of one Health textbook in two days, 'cause I'm the world's biggest procrastinator. :P

    So good to meet you at Authorpalooza! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a lot of books :P

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails