Layout Change

Okay, Squeaky Books needed a layout change. And I'm talking HARDCORE layout change. I am DETERMINED. I am going to find more time to read. I am going to get up more reviews. I am going to have more contests. I am going to do more interviews. I am going to host another reading challenge. And I'm going to make Squeaky Books look AWESOME, gosh darn it!

*pants with excitement*

Okay. With all that said, what do you think of new layout? A simple vote in the sidebar will do. Yes or no. If you have anything more specific to add, feel free to comment.

~Enna Isilee

6 comments:

  1. Ah! It's so pretty! I like it a lot, did you design it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This doesn't really have to do with the layout change, but I have a question. How did you put those links at the top? I'm talking about the ones for All your book reviews, and the about me page. I've tried doing that with my blog but I can't figure out how to put them below the header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I designed the HTML code. What you do is when you're in "Layout" in blogger you create a new page item and then drag it under the banner.

    Danielle, sadly I did not design it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really nice. Who is the designer?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails