Have I died? Just about

All right, so I should probably update my blog, eh? Psh. It's only been three weeks. No big deal.

Well, May is a BUSY month! I had a cast party to plan, family gatherings to go to, and now I'm working two jobs! And... sadly... I'm not reading very much. I've got my huge slush pile, and I'm makin' my way through it. I've read Forest Born(review soon!) and I'm just about done with Wings, after that I'm gonna read some Maria V. Snyder and then Jessica Day George. All while earning enough money to pay my rent. *sigh* Ah the life of an independent young woman.

Hope you haven't all disappeared along with me! I'd miss you!

~Enna Isilee

4 comments:

  1. FB review!!! YAY! I can't wait for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already got yours? Lucky. I'm just about dying waiting for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for that Wings review! Sheesh, just reading about your life makes me tired. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still here. Still checking your reading insights whenever they appear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails