**Forest Born-- Shannon Hale


If you love the world of Bayern, then you’ll happily sink into this latest installment.

This book rings the Books of Bayern pure and true. There’s action, adventure, romance, growth. Everything you could want, there is. I realize this is a horribly pathetic review when compared to my review of The Actor and the Housewife, but this book is FULL of spoilers (honestly, there will probably times when you’re reading this that you will gasp aloud) and I don’t want to give anything away. I stayed up until nearly 1 in the morning reading this. Definitely a Squeaky Book

If there’s something you want to know that’s non-spoiler related, feel free to ask in the comments.

~Enna Isilee

5 comments:

  1. I soooo can't wait for this!!! And there's romance! Yay!

    ~ Rin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't even heard about this. I'm so excited now!! Thanks for the update =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking forward to this one! We haven't really seen the forest people much, though they've showed up elsewhere in the books. Thanks for the recommendation, and happy cruising!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Shannon Hale's The Goose Girl, and I've been trying to get a hold of The Books of Bayern for ages. I can't wait to read them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails