What books do YOU want to know about?

Well, the play is long over, and it's left a big gaping whole in my life (but it left behind a lot of great new friends) and I'm thinking I'll fill that whole a bit with some reading. Sound like a plan?

Here's the dealio:

I've got a TON of books to read! So many! I don't know which to read first! So, of course, I'll ask my bookie friends. Then again... I haven't been getting very good results from those bets (sorry, lame joke).

Anyway. Here are some of the titles I've got waiting on my shelf. Which should I read? Vote in the sidebar and comment here if you want.

Artemis Fowl & the Time Paradox, Eoin Colfer
Boyology, Sarah O'Leary Burningham
Inkdeath, Cornelia Funke
Princess of the Midnight Ball, Jessica Day George
Dragon Spear, Jessica Day George
How to Buy a Love of Reading, Tanya Egan Gibson
The Princess and the Hound/Bear, Mette Ivie Harrison
The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey, Trenton Lee Steward
Bloodhound, Tamora Peirce
Just One Wish, Janette Rallison
Wings, Aprilynne Pike
The Graveyard Book, Neil Gaiman

*whistle* Wow. All great books. I'm torn! Cast your votes! Please! And if you know of any more, let me know!

~Enna Isilee

10 comments:

  1. well, i want to hear how Princess of the midnight ball is, but i think you shoudl read inkdeath and artemis fowl because they're both really good. Artemis Fowl is full of more laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted Princess of the Midnight Ball because I liked it. So ha.

    WV: hoozes. *drunken voice* "Hoozes books are these? *staggers*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of those, I think the only one my library has right now is The Graveyard Book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Dragon Slippers and Dragon Flight and really liked both of them, so I'd recommend Dragon Spear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY loved Princess of the Midnight Ball, so you should read that one. I also liked the Mysterious Benedict Society one and The Graveyard Book, but Princess was a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My vote is "Graveyard Book"! But you left it off your voting list, silly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Princess of the Midnight Ball, Jessica Day George

    without a doubt! it was absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Question: do you have a facebook profile?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails