Reasons to be happy:

I have so many reasons to be happy!

1. Just got a new job!
-----I applied at the local museum, hoping to be a tour guide, but instead they called me in and interviewed me for the position of "reptile care person" which means I would feed the snakes/lizards/turtles three times a week. I thought that was pretty cool, but then I went back the next day and they offered me the position of helping to run the classes they hold fro 6-12 year olds during the summer. I'm SO EXCITED for this. I get to manage classes, go on hikes, and have fun with the kids! This is great for me since I'm going into education.
2. Bought myself a new wardrobe for my new job.
-----New sneakers (white Nike's with green accents[my favorite color!])
-----3 pairs of Khaki pants (I'm supposed to wear Khaki with my green museum shirt)
3. Got some FAB new books/
-----Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
-----Princess at the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
-----Bloodhound by Tamora Peirce
-----The Maze Runner by James Dashner. This book comes out in October, I'm so excited to read it!
4. Another shirt is up for scoring!
-----Limitless - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More
5. School's just about over! Well... until next year.
6. I'm directing an AWESOME play.
-----Hey localies, it opens May 1st and goes on the 1st, 2nd, and 4th! You should come see!
7. I'm competing in a state drama competition today. Eeps!

Okay. That's all I can think of now, but I'm sure there's more.

*sigh* Happy days.

~Enna Isilee

7 comments:

  1. WOW! lots of happy things! congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Break a leg in the drama competition!!

    And the job sounds great; congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you the same one who always leaves comments on Shannon Hale and James Dashner's blogs? I must say, you have great taste in books--they are two of my favorite authors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the only Enna Isilee that I know of, so yes. That's me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So....how did you get the ARC? I'm not even going to try and be sneaky about this ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. Seriously. I want that ARC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all the great stuff going on! That museum job sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails