**Magic Study-- Maria V. Snyder

Yelena's adventures continue. After she's gone through some pretty crazy stuff (Including being a poison tester for the Commander of Ixia) she's now on her way to her foreign homeland to learn magic and find out who she was, and is. But, she'll soon discover that she's not completely welcome... dun dun dun!

I really like this series. It has romance, intrigue, betrayal, magic, all the things that make up a fabulous tale. Yelena's character pulls me in by my heartstrings. There were some times I wanted to kick the characters, and other times I wanted to kiss them.

An absolutely delightful series. However, due to some of the mature themes and slight language, I would not recommend this book to anyone under the age of 15, maybe a mature 13 or 14 year-old. Maybe. I wouldn't let my hypothetical 13-year-old read it, and I love it.

~Enna Isilee

2 comments:

  1. I am always recommending this series to people. It's definitely a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read all three of these on your recommendation and loved them very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails