**Envy-- Anna Godbersen

Muahahaha! Happy Friday the 13th. We'll get two this year since it falls in the February/March anomaly.

I thought Friday, February 13th would be the perfect time to review this book since it is both unlucky, and very close to the most love-filled (or lonely) day of the year.
*sigh* What can be said of this series that I haven't said before. Envy was just as much of a rollercoaster as Rumors or The Luxe, but I still love them. Oh wow do I love them. I bugged the librarian for over a week asking: "Is it in yet? Do you have it? PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! I HAVE TO HAVE IT!"

For those of you who have never heard of The Luxe I strongly suggest looking into the series. But that suggestion comes with a warning:
These books are lusty, scandalous, there's very few happy moments, and for some odd reason I still love them, even though they frustrate me like no other books! I call them my guiltly pleasure books, and I can't think of a more accuarate way to describe them.

*happy (and yet, slightly befuddled) sigh*
~Enna Isilee

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails