It's over... or is it?

Well, I'm back from my interview. I think it went okay. My monologue was good, but I really screwed up a lot of my interview questions, but I acknowledged my screwy-up ness and made the judges laugh a lot.

So... I just keep calling this a "Prestigious Acting Scholarship" and that makes me sound really snooty, so let me explain:

Round 1: Any student in Utah can apply to be chosen for this scholarship.
-------Only 52 are then chosen
Round 2: The 52 chosen are interviewed by judges and required to perform a 2-3 minute monologue (this is what I did today.)
-------Those 52 are whittled down to 15
Round 3: Those 15 are interviewed again on March 4th.
-------1 One is chosen.
Round 4: You are awarded scholarship.

The results of the top 15 will be posted tonight at midnight, but I probably won't check until I wake up in the morning, or I'll never be able to go to sleep. And I'm a student, I need sleep. I'll probably have to take some melatonin just to get myself to fall asleep at all. Eeps!

~Enna Isilee

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails