Absentee

Hey, dudes (I call everyone dude, even if they're a girl. I hope you don't mind),

I haven't been posting much because I've been preparing a portfolio for a scholarship that I really, really want. Today I take it to be professionally bound, and then next month I get to be interviewed for the scholarship. Eeps!

After today my schedule should be clearer (though that's not saying much since I have a job, school, a play, and a life. ;) ) and I have reviews waiting to be posted of Maria V. Snyder's Magic Study, Kristin Cashore's Graceling, and Cinda Williams Chima's Warrior Heir.

See ya later, peeps (oh yeah, I also call everyone "peeps")!

~Enna Isilee

2 comments:

  1. I finished Poison Study and got Magic Study and Fire Study yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! Q, I can't find Fire Study anywhere! And I really want to read your Dark Infinity ARC, have you gotten it yet?

    Did you like Fire Study?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails