**Gone--Micheal Grant


Have any of you ever watched the TV shows Lost or Heroes? Do you like those? If yes, you’ll LOVE Gone.

One day all the adults and teenagers over the age of 14 disappear. They just… poof! They leave behind kids who have no idea what’s going on, and even stranger things start to happen. A tyrannical maniac takes over, a sadist oversees the discipline in the community, animals begin to mutate, kids start developing super-powers.

And that’s not even the half of it.

This is a wild roller-coaster ride of a book that kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. It got a little crazy (very similarly to Lost) but I liked it all the more because of it.

I cannot wait for the sequel, Hunger. Holy COW!

~Enna Isilee

1 comment:

  1. Ooh...I LOVE Lost. Maybe I'll have to check this out, then.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails