Call Backs and Thereafter

I had call backs today. I was hoping to read for the part of a crotchety old woman who didn't believe in "divine intervention" and that sort of stuff. Instead, the director only had me read for the part of an over ambitious true believer, and I fell in love with the character. She is funny! I love funny! And she's obnoxious, which is fun too. All the other people who auditioned said that I have the part in the bag, but I'm not so sure. I'm really nervous. We find out tomorrow at 3 pm who made the cast.

Eeps!
~Enna Isilee

6 comments:

  1. Best of luck, Enna! Or is it break a leg?

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Uh-oh, Aella! You gave Ennalee an un-approved nickname! ;) )
    Hope you get the part! It sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of people have been doing that lately. *sigh* I'm not quite sure what to do about it. For, of course, something must be done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Ennalee! I hope you get the part!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I'm so sorry. Deepest apologies, Ennalee.

    Humbly,
    Aella

    ReplyDelete
  6. All right. I guess I'll forgive you this time. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails