Sharing the link love!


So I'm starting this new thing where I'm linking to other people's reviews at the end of mine. I hope to have a link to a "LOVED it" review, an "It was okay" review, and an "I didn't like it" review in each post. But here's the thing, I'm hoping y'all can make my life a little easier. If you would like me to link to your reviews in my posts, will you please fill out the following form? The first section just lets me know your blog exists, and I'll check it sometimes to see if it falls into any of the above categories. The second is asking about SPECIFIC books I need reviews for RIGHT NOW.

Much love!



All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012

2 comments:

  1. That's such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this idea...I just feel bad that I don't have the reviews you need ASAP on me
    I will be reading insurgent but its not out yet so the library isn't giving it out till next week
    and I have planned to read Masquerade of red death but again it just came out and the libraries won't have it yet

    But I hope you'll link to my blog in the future ^^;

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails