Quick Update!

Not my computer. No time to type in complete sentences.

Happy new year! My quilt is almost done. I've reached an unfortunate reading slump that's made it so I've only read 2.5 books! ARGH! But I'm working on it. I'm listening to The Land of the Silver Apples in my spare time, so I'm not completely unproductive. And I've been working more than I expected, and money is good.

My computer is set to arrive Monday at 7 pm. Hurrah! I need it by Monday at noon, but 7pm is better than never.

Thank you to all of you who are still out there! And to the new followers I've gained while I was gone.

Now my mom wants her computer back.

Ciao, friends!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails