PHIL IS BACK!!!!

Yes, that's right, my computer just arrived back and he has a shiny new keyboard, mouse buttons, and power cord. Hurrah for warranties! You can be sure to get reviews soon on the two (yes, only two, I am so ashamed) books I read this break very soon!

Hurrah! How I have missed you, Phil!


P.S. Yes, my computer's name is Phil. I didn't mean to name him Phil, it just popped out of my mouth. I wanted to take it back, because I thought Phil was a lame name, but it was too late. So now his name is Phil.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I name a lot of my stuff too (and the names are totally lame as well). My locker partner and I have been naming our lockers for the last 3 years based on what just pops up first. Our 7th grade locker was named John Joe, our 8th grade one was Evanesco, and this year, ours is named Rafael (Rafa for short). :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoorah! And that means I read more books than you over break! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're back too!

    I thought you had a place for contests over here somewhere, but I can't find it. I'm giving away a copy of Calamity Jack over at my blog, if anyone is interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha in Need by Carrie Jones, the protagonist calls her car Yoko *after Yoko Ono*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad Phil is back and in good working order!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails