Something to satisfy your brain

Hey guys, I haven't been around much because I've been getting ready for total relaxation during Thanksgiving break (I've only got 2 more classes, and then I'm free!). I have read 2 books since my last post, and I'm excited to post reviews. After I finish The Forest of Hands and Teeth I'm going to read Shiver which I've heard so many good things about.

Until those reviews, here's this really cool video that Miss Erin posted quite a while ago, but I still love it to death.


5 comments:

  1. Wow...that video was amazing, and it's cool how the poem read backwards said something completely different then it said vise-versa.
    It's wonderful, and have fun reading. I've heard a lot of great things about Shiver too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing good things about both books. I'm looking forward to your reviews. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting the video again. It's worth watching 1000 times.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails