Awards! (1)

Now, I have never participated in blog awards before, but since I have recieved quite a few over the last month, I figure I'll play along!

Three people gave me this "lovely" award-- Kapri, Kirthi, & The Storyteller

Here are the rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award":
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Oi. 10 blogs?

Debbie's World of Books
Book Mac
A Life Bound by Books
Just Blinded Book Reviews
The Curly Q
The Book Vixen
Once Upon a Bookcase
Read Darling Reviews
A Bookful of Thoughts
Ink and Paper

From Priya I have the award for sheer awesomeness. Need I say more?

We'll pass it on to...

A Bookworm's Blog
A Bookshelf Monstrosity
Book Blather

Tara (which is one of my favorite names, by the way) over at Eye Feathers gave me the Honest Scrap award

The rules: post ten truth things about you and pass the award. (Include links to the person who gave it to you and to the people you are giving the award to.) All right. You want honesty? You got honesty:

1. I taught myself Greek at the age of 12 (I have since forgotten
everything)


2. I love factorying polynomial equations and solving equations for conic
sections


3. I sometimes allow myself to be controlled by my emotions


4. I can't sleep when it's hot, but I hate the cold


5. My blog was originally called The Story Shanty


6. I'm currently in class and not paying attention at all. Radioactive
decay is boring.


7. I once sent someone to the ER


8. I've beat up a cop


9. I had some anger management issues


10. I'm better now. ;)

And who am I passing this on to? Let's see...
All right! That was fun. Thanks guys!
~Enna Isilee

11 comments:

  1. Wow! that was some real great honesty! I agree with #3 and #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beat up a cop? Hmm. I would think I'da heard about that one.

    And pay attention to radioactive decay. What if we have some in our house? You're the only one who'd know what to look for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved finding out a bit more about you - especially the maths stuff! I am a maths teacher and it's hard to find people out there who will admit to loving factorising polynomials!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers for the award - twice! :) I really appreciate it, thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh thank you so much for the award! :) Your blog is fantastic, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award, it's my first...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the award!! That's so sweet of you :o)

    And talk about honesty, great answers.

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your awards!! And thanks for the One Lovely Blog Award!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails