In My Mailbox (2)

Created by The Story Siren
I got four (4) books this week! Hurrah!

I got Solitary and Death Sentence by Alexander Gordon Smith, sequels to Lockdown. I'm really excited since Solitary doesn't come out until fall 2010, and Death Sentence doesn't come out until after that. I'm calling them my "future" books. Even though most of the books I get are technically "future" books. You might know them better as ARCs. ;)

Shiver, by Maggie Stiefvater. I've heard good things about this book. And it's about werewolves. Who doesn't love werewolves?

Rampant, by Diana Peterfreund. Killer unicorns. Need I say more?

All in all I think I got a pretty good haul this week.

What's in your "mailbox"?

~Enna Isilee

5 comments:

  1. Great mailbox. I really want to read Shiver.
    Elie (Ellz Readz)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiver and Rampant are both wonderful!

    You got those other two ridiculously far ahead... hope they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot about Shiver, and I hope I get to read it soon. Have fun reading your new books!

    also, you've won an award on my blog http://the1bookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read Rampant and enjoyed it, though it wasn't a huge favorite. Hope you like it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have wanted to read Rampant, but then my fav. thing ever is Unicorns, I dont know if I can read about them killing LOL

    Shiver is amazing! :) I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails