**Fire Study-- Maria V. Snyder

This is the last book in Snyder's AMAZING Study series, I won't be giving any plot summary because if you haven't read Poison Study, or Magic Study I don't want to give anything away.

So, I will just say this:

All of these books are fantastic and are definitely Squeaky Books.

ALSO they are not typical YA fantasy books. I would say they gear more towards adult fantasy, though not enough to throw me off. The characters are just older, and some of the themes are more mature. I would say a 15+ series.

This was probably my least favorite in the Study series, but I still loved it. If I had to rank them, I'd do it Poison, then Magic, then Fire. But there's a very small margin between them. Just like Forest Born is my least favorite of the Bayern books, but I love them all so much, that it's still one of my favorite books.

Makes sense?

That's all I'm going to say, and I know that makes this kind of a lame review, but I think I've said all there is to say in my two previous reviews (links above) to the books in this series.

But hey! At least I'm reviewing again, right? Wahoo!!

~Enna Isilee

7 comments:

  1. Have you read Storm Glass? It's not in Yelena's series, but it's in the same world. You ought to read it; it's excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading it now. I'm about half-way through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's your "third favorite" instead of "least favorite."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I agree that Poison Study is my favorite one!

    --Sharry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently read Posion Study and really liked it. Yelena's such a great character, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this series. Can't wait for your review of Storm Glass. Glad to have you beck reviewing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails