Obesssion-less

I have a new obsession. Unfortunately it's one that costs money. *sigh* c'est la vie. However, I am exerting as much restraint as I possibly can.

What's my new obsession?

Threadless.

This t-shirt site is amazing! I love their shirts.

Actually.... I love some of their shirts. I'm very picky about graphic tees. I don't like them to have anything offensive to anyone on them (so I generally steer away from t-shirts with words) and they have to mean something to me.

Here are the three that I bought:

This shirt is so fun and mathy. It's called "stat city." Unfortunately, I had to return it due to getting the wrong size, and it's now out of stock. *sigh*

This one is called "Tools of the Trade" and it's my writer's shirt. It was only $5. $5!!!

This one is probably my favorite. Unfortunately, it's also the most expensive. But aren't those cows just the cutest you've ever seen? And it's so fun. And I look smokin' hot in green. Heh. It's called "fail" and it's now sold out. I'm glad I got my hands on it.

There you have it, my new obsession. Thank you Gretchen and Nerd Goddess for telling me about this site.
P.S. Contest winners, still be sure to let me know when your books arrive!

7 comments:

  1. Heehee, I like the one with the cows. The first one is really cool too-- I'm sorry it's out of stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Threadless too! The t-shirts are all so cool.

    The cow one made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine today! Thanks so much! You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cows are adorable.

    Yes! I got mine on...Saturday, I guess it was. I thank thee. :D I'm looking forward to reading it, it really looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love threadless! I really want the "spoiler" t-shirt, but that keeps going out of print (but it keeps coming back in, which a very good thing." There was also one, a long time ago that I have to try and find. It said something like "If this is the future, where is my
    personal robot
    flying hover craft
    etc."

    It was really funny, and looked awesome to boot. Congratulations on your new obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you mean this one: http://www.threadless.com/product/844/Spoilt ? It's in stock right now. And on sale for $10. It's pretty funny, but it hurt my eyes, and I didn't get some of the references.

    See? I just don't like wordy t-shirts. It's not their fault. If ever my t-shirts say something it's usually concise and clear, unless the whole point of the shirt is to be confusing, like this one:

    http://www.threadless.com/product/1726/The_Meaning_of_Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. do you know about Shirt Woot? they occasionally have some interesting tees--and they have a shirt design contest every week. http://shirt.woot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails