My Kiss Analogy

Wow. I've cast my show. Last night I couldn't even sleep because I was enacting scenes in my head and laughing out loud, and we haven't even had our first rehearsal! Posting the list was scary. There was a HUGE crowd waiting to see the list. I had someone else post it and I ran to my car. I'm SO excited for this play.

I made an analogy. Some of you who have been readers for a year know that I also directed a play around this time last year, you also know that I wasn't expecting to get to direct that play. I wasn't even expecting to be in it. Talk about a surprise! Then there's this one, which I've been planning for nearly a year. Here's my analogy.

You've never been kissed before, you've never really thought about your first kiss, you just figure it will happen. Then, one day, some COMPLETE stranger runs up to you, kisses you, and runs away. WHAT?! That wasn't supposed to happen! But it's your first kiss, so it's still special.
Then, you meet the guy/girl of your dreams. You get engaged, make all the plans, have the perfect wedding, and share your first perfect kiss.

That's my analogy. Last year's play was the complete stranger, and this play is... my husband? Hm... that's odd. I'm not getting married, by the way. Except to theatre. I got married to theatre a long time ago.

Happily yours!
~Enna Isilee

4 comments:

  1. "Then, one day, some COMPLETE stranger runs up to you, kisses you, and runs away. WHAT?! That wasn't supposed to happen!"

    This made me giggle. You are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up, Enna-girl. I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog too. Its nice to know I am not the ONLY theatre maniac/bookworm in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mwahaha your analogy is hilarious

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails