Okay fine! Just Cos'

Okay. Fine. I'm biting the bullet. I'm posting pictures of me dressed as a weirdo. Mostly to explain my current absence. I am desperately trying to finish THREE costumes (one for me, two for other people) in the next two days. So.. fine. I might delete this post, but here I am dressed as fictional characters. I'll even post reference pictures for y'all.

What have I done?!


Lan Fan Reference Image.
This is Fan-Art, and the black/silver
is actually inverted. Mine is correct. ;)
This is Lan Fan. She was my first ever "official" cosplay. She comes from the anime, "Fullemtal Alchemist: Brotherhood" I made everything, including the robotic arm, which is made from thermally molded plastic.


River Song Reference Image
This was my second ever cosplay, and my first dress. This is River Song, from Dr. Who, who is my favorite fictional character of all time. Yes, even more than Enna. Not a lot more, but more. Honestly, I'm not very proud of this costume. It was my first time making a dress, and it turned out big and bulky and awkward. But it was fun. And I like that wig.
Crona Reference Image
I actually had a couple costumes in between River Song and Crona, but... I'm not quite sure I'm ready to share those yet. Crona was actually thrown together last minute just as a joke. My roommate dressed up as Ragnarok and I carried her around piggyback. But We were very popular at the convention!


Midna Reference Picture
Finally, here's Midna! This is probably the costume I'm now most well-known for, and she's definitely my favorite to wear (though it takes about 2 hours to put it all on). I've also won several awards for this costume. Pretty trophies. Midna is from the video game The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess which is my favorite game of all time. I feel so pretty when I get to step into her skin.


All of the white detailing on the cloak and skirt was appliqued on. Which means every piece of that MONSTER design is SEWN on. Just the cloak took me nearly 50 hours. It's about 8-9 feet across and 6 feet tall. The heels that I wore in this costume made me about 6 feet tall as well. It's quite the feat to move around it.

So... there I am in all my nerdy glory. Now, back to sewing! I've got three Amestrian Military uniforms to finish before Saturday! Eeps!



All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2014

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH IT'S ENNA ISILEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all!! :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those are amazing ..and I love them all. Such amazing Talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you cosplay. So much fun, and you do such an awesome job! I cosplay as well, although not so much these days sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DUUUUUUDE you look amazing in all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous!! I assume you are at Comic Con this weekend. I hope we get to see your cosplay for that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The red hair looks so weird on you, only because it makes you look so different. But I like it. :) You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails