In which I struggle with my secret identity

*cough* Um. Hello. I'm not dead. Even though I apparently forgot about March. It was a whirlwind month. But even though I haven't been blogging, I have finished my student teaching, accepted the job of my dreams, and will be receiving my diploma in 3 weeks.  And believe it or not, I actually HAVE been reading during all that. A lot of reading, actually. I just don't have much time to write down my thoughts anymore.

Actually... the reason I don't have much time to blog, is because my cosplay hobby has kinda taken over my life. In a good way. I love it. But that brings me to to the topic of this post: my secret identity.

If you're new (ha! Why in the world would I have new readers?) then maybe you don't know this: I have a secret identity. In the almost seven years that I have been blogging I have NEVER shown my face on my blog. When I take pictures in public book-places I always cover my face with a book. It's my quirk.

This is in direct odds with my cosplay persona. Cosplay is all about showing yourself off, face included.

And hence my trouble. I REALLY want to share with you guys some of my cosplay pictures (even though I'm pretty sure most of you don't care, I'm just kinda proud of myself), but at the same time I've always been stupidly proud of having a "secret identity." Even though most of you who still read the blog I have met in person, and so it doesn't really matter.

Anyway... this post isn't really about anything. It's mostly to let you know that I'm alive, and I am THINKING about posting. And that's a good thing, right?



All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2014

8 comments:

  1. I definitely want to see evidence of your cosplay hobby. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wear a mask, like the Incredibles. That totally works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see your cosplay :) I agree wear a mask if you want to and Congrats on everything . Read away

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love do see your cosplay! Maybe you could blur your face? If you fancy up your face for your cosplay, it won't matter right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even know what cosplay is, so now I'm super curious. Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cosplay! I love cosplay :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to see some of your cosplays! I myself just put my first one together recently.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails