New non-book content?

Hey y'all, I know I haven't been super-duper active recently, even after I said I would. The truth is two-fold: 1) spring term and crazy job situations have melted my brain, and 2) I've actually started reading less and doing... other things?

What other things, you ask? Well, it's a little strange actually. After my Halloween adventures in costume making I kind of became... obsessed. And if you're going to dress up like random characters, watching anime just kind of comes with the territory. I didn't do anything like this as a kid or teen, and so all of the floodgates have opened. I know it's weird. Believe me. I know.

SO, that brings me to my question: I hopefully post more often when spring term ends (one more week!) and my friends move back home (so lonely, need books!). But, I would DEFINITELY post more often if I were to post about some of the new things I'm into. BUT, those aren't exactly book related.

So if you wouldn't mind taking a couple seconds to take this little survey. I'd be much obliged. Please be honest. This may be MY blog, but I do it for YOU readers. I will listen to you, promise!





All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012

6 comments:

  1. You know, I've had the same question in my mind too because I have other interests outside of reading. (I'm toying with the idea of blogging about teacherly things since I plan on becoming a teacher in the future!) I say go for it! Blog about what you want and your followers will support you no matter what. It's your blog so let it reflect your interests :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANIME!!! Anime reviews please! zomygosh I could recommend you some great anime
    what have you seen so far?

    Sugarsweetfirefly@gmail.com

    Email me I'll send you a list of anime to check out if you'd like

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do want to hear about these projects, but I think they'd clutter Squeaky Books. Perhaps another section of the same website?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I've been out of the country so I haven't been able to help Enna as much... I'll be back soon to maybe throw in the occasional sub par review! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally would love to see anime reviews!!! Anime love woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails