What I have done this week:

Please feel free to ignore this post. I feel a need to both kvetch and document this horrendously busy week

What I have done/has happened this week:
  • Written a paper on the cognitive development of adolescents
  • Analyzed A Streetcar Named Desire (blegh)
  • Made 3 different posters for costume design
  • Taken a mathematical task design test
  • Solved the area for any three-dimensional step-wedge
  • Graded about 30% of the papers I need to grade (I have over 100)
  • Designed the costumes for my favorite musical
  • Taken my brothers to school/piano/scouts every day
  • Fed said brothers
  • Fought off a cold
  • Watched A LOT of crime dramas (they're easy to watch while you're doing something else)
  • Had my iPhone finally kick the bucket (it was an iPhone original. A dinosaur, but I loved it)
  • Spend $50 I don't have on a loaner phone
  • Had to learn how to text using T9 again (#FirstWorldProblems)
  • Leftsideofmy spacebar doesn'twork anymore

What I still have to do tomorrow:
  • Continue to make sure my brothers stay alive
  • Go WATCH the show I costumed
  • Figure out how to get a new iPhone (I can't live this way!!)
  • Write a lesson plan on how to do character analysis
  • Write a MAP (mathematical analysis paper) on my proof of the 3-dimensional step-wedge
  • Finish this blog post
  • Make fliers for Writing for Charity
  • Choose a scene from Streetcar to over-analyze and blah
  • Figure out where I put my pants
  • Remember all the things I have left to do.

What I have not done (and feels like I will never have time to do again):
  • Read
  • Written
  • Blogged

The end.


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012

P.S. I've noticed that my happiness level DRASTICALLY decreases the longer I go without reading a novel. Am I the only one who feels that way?

5 comments:

  1. So sorry you have been so swamped! I also feel pretty depressed when I don't have reading time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your week really is CRAZY! But you're tackling it with humor and verve..and probably too much CSI, Law and Order and Fringe, I'm sure. I just finished "Visit from the Goon Squad," and it feels GREAT to finally attack my to-read pile. It was PHENOMENAL, by the way, thank you. Hang in there, baby, the week is almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh! Crazy week. Hang in there. I hope you can read this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you make time to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh I had to write a paper on the cognitive development of adolescents too! I sympathize, but I bet you knocked it out of the park.
    It was fun to read about a fellow blogger's "normal life"! Although that is a total bummer about your phone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails