Slowly Plogging

Okay so I won't post very much (even though I'm pretty sure no one cares because I lost my very few readers when I took my month-long haitus) because I'm currently reading Pride and Prejudice. I'm really liking it and I'm half-way through but it's slow going. I suppose I may post something random between now and then. I'll certainly post here about what happens on a certain eventful night that you certain LittleRed-ers should have gotten a PM about... but until then, I'm here.

~Enna Isilee

9 comments:

  1. Yes, I cannot wait to see what happens on that certain night. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know how busy you can get, so 'plogging' can be difficult :) And getting your former reader's attention again is hard, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still check your blog, Enna Isilee. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me took Maribeth. Me too.

    Totally bohae. And did you know that I can't see your picture? Is it supposed to be that little red "x"?

    And thank you Anilee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I think something weird's happening... I keep trying to fix it, but it's very stubborn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. my profile pic is working again : yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah! Indeed it is Bohae.

    And I "heart" you too Celes. You're blog is very nice as well. You're alwasy so supportive.

    The good news: I'm well over half way through the book.
    The bad news: I'm taking the ACT in 11 days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails