Kristin Chenoweth

Would you consider books entertainment? I would. So then an author would be an entertainer? Sure. (Isn't rationalizing fun?) Well I would like to tribute this entry to another entertainer that really deserves mentioning even though I will not be the first to mention her.

Kristin Chenoweth

I, like many, first heard of Ms. Chenoweth in her amazing performance in Wicked the musical (which started off as a script which is like a book ya know (ooh, more rationalizing)) but she's done so much more than that.

One of my favorite things about Ms. Chenoweth is that she's so cute and funny. I thought I'd share some of these really funny videos with you. The first of which my good friend Taiger led me too.

"Taylor The Latte Boy"


You're a Good Man Charlie Brown--"My New Philosophy"


Wicked-- "Popular"

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE Kristin Chenoweth. Her personality is so great.

    I hadn't seen the first video before, thanks for sharing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your good friend? I'm touched. Really, no joke. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is good, but now the Popular song is starting to run through my head and it will get stuck there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course Taiger. ;)

    "Popular" is catchy. Though I've had "My New Philosophy" in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love Kristin Chenoweth. I was obsessed, but not anymore. Now, I don't listen to her music or anything.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails