A break from reviewing

Wow. Busy day. My third entry. Well I'm taking a small break from reviewing and doing a meme. It's my first, so bear with me. I got this from Anilee who got it from Sookie.

1. If I were a planet, I would be: Jupiter, it's big and it's gassy. Tee hee. Actually I would still be Jupiter, I've had a strange fascination with this huge planet.

2. If I were a month, I would be: September. It happens to be my birthday and the beginning of school. Two of my favorite things.

3. If I were a day of the week, I would be: Ooh. Toughy. Hm... I think I'd be a Friday. Sometimes I'm a day off work and school, sometimes I'm not.

4. If I were a time of day, I would be: During the summer I would be 7:00am, it's really pretty. But during all other seasons I would be about 4:00pm. A time to come home and relax.

5. If I were a sea animal, I would be: Oh dear. A sea animal? I would have to say Bubbles from Finding Nemo he's a Yellow Tang.

6. If I were a direction, I would be: Hm... this is hard. I'm all for progress so that would be forward. I'm a dreamer so that would be up. I'm a flip-flopper so that would be left and right. And I'm a procrastinator so that would be backwards.

7. If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: Probably a desk with doodles on it. No bad words scratched into my wood mind ya.

8. If I were a sin, I would be: Pride and Prejudice tape 3, where Darcy proposes to Eliza B. for the first time.

...

Oh! You were talking the 7 deadly sins? Well then I would say... Ooh, it's a tie between anger and gluttony. And pride, and jealousy (are those even part of the 7?).

9. If I were a historical figure, I would be: History was always my worst subject. Maybe... Hm. Napoleon Bonaparte? :P

10. If I were a liquid, I would be: Applebeer. Anyone who hasn't had applebeer is really missing out. It's sweet, it's carbonated and it's "The Soft Drink with a Head" alcohol free.

11. If I were a stone, I would be: Granite. It's simple, but in the right light it sparkles.

12. If I were a tree, I would be: October glory. It looks like every other tree until fall.

13. If I were a bird, I would be: Hm... Something small but showy. Something that thinks it's great, but really isn't. What would that be?

14. If I were a tool, I would be: I have some experience with hammers. But I think I'd be a screwdriver. I can put stuff together, but if you twist too far I just end up crackin' it.

15. If I were a flower/plant, I would be: A pansy. No doubt.

16. If I were a kind of weather, I would be: A rainy day. One of those warm rainy days where all ya want to do is curl up with a good book.

18. If I were an animal, I would be: A dog. Check out "About me" to your right.

19. If I were a color or shade, I would be: Green. All kinds of green. Bright sassy green, deep thoughtful green. All kinds of green.

20. If I were an emotion, I would be: Impatience

21. If I were a vegetable, I would be: Tomato. Is she a fruit? Or a vegetable? No one really knows.

22. If I were a sound, I would be: Laughter. Both hysterical and joyful.

23. If I were an element, I would be: Fire. Then Air.

24. If I were a vehicle, I would be: Oh. I'd have to say a 1993 black Honda civic (guess which car I own?)

25. If I were a song, I would be: "Dragostea Din Tei" by O-zone otherwise known as the Numa Numa song. It's funny. But can be annoying.

26. If I were a movie, I would be directed by: Uh... The latest direct I've heard of is Mr. Brad Bird. So sure, I pick him.

27. If I were a book, I would be written by: I would want to be written by Shannon Hale, no doubt. But I would probably be better of with saying that I too would be written by myself.

28. If I were a food, I would be: Parfait. "Everyone loves a good parfait" ;0)

29. If I were a place, I would be: A library. Possibly bookstore.

30. If I were a material, I would be: Flannel.

31. If I were a taste, I would be: Dark chocolate. I want/try to be sweet, but sometimes I'm just bitter.

32. If I were a scent, I would be: Sweat pea. I really want to be sweat pea. Though my mom says my room smells like a fart.

33. If I were a word, I would be: Obsessed, or obsessive.

34. If I were a body part, I would be: A brain or a hand. Preferably a left hand.

35. If I were a facial expression, I would be: A goofy grin.

36. If I were a subject in school, I would be: Drama!

37. If I were a cartoon character, I would be: Hm... Pluto is my favorite cartoon character. But I would probably be... Sailor Jupiter. Yeah. Gotta love the old sailor moon cartoons.

38. If I were a shape, I would be: An octahedron. Just because it's the most random shape I could think of.

8 comments:

  1. You're really hilarious, you know that, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hissssss. Sailor Moon scares me (reminds me of my good 'ol days of babysitting my neigbhors).

    And I have a really great story about apple beer. But I'll save that for another day.

    -Celes

    ReplyDelete
  3. The left hand made me laugh. What would the world be like without Enna Isilee? I know, I know, you're like a superhero. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hwalk- thank you SO very much :)

    Celes- I LOVED Sailor Moon when I was a kid. My absolute favorite show.

    Anilee- And don't you forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this ;) And dark choc is yummy (for me, that is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh! Good one! Thanks for doing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bohae- I don't actually like dark chocolate, but it fits my personality.

    Sookie- no prob. This was a gread Meme. I was happy-- perhaps even joyful-- to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quote: "11. If I were a stone, I would be: Granite. It's simple, but in the right light it sparkles."
    ~~~
    I like that Enna Isilee. :) And I agree with hwalk, you're hilarious. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails