An Update

Just if anyone cares: I started student teaching a few weeks ago and it's taken a lot more of my brain than I thought it would. Plus, when I DO have free time, blogger is blocked on the school's wifi. Curse you! Mix together student teaching, certification exams, and the job that actually pays me, and my time is very limited. But I actually have been reading A LOT and I hope to get some pretty sweet posts scheduled this weekend so I can start February fresh.

Until then, check out how awesomely dangerous Shannon Hale is, AND see what cool prizes you can get if you pre-order her book!


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been quite busy, Enna! Looking forward to seeing what you have been reading in your free time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all your school stuff! Student teaching is fun, but really busy too. Happy Reading!
    Check out my new blog Kathryn Cooper Writes , formerly Clean Teen Fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, I'm student teaching too so I know how you feel! (ACK I hate the price of certification exams...)

    But anyway good luck juggling all of that responsibility!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries! Sounds like life is busy in a good way. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with student teaching! I know how difficult it can be, but you can do it! You learn so much in that short period of time about teaching and about yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails